当前位置:首页职业培训

酒店吧台常用英语,谁有,给我些。我回家背,不然开除。救救我啊!

作者:职业培训 时间: 2025-01-13 22:29:34 阅读:850

(1)Can I help you?

你需要什么?

(2)What can I do for you?

我能帮你吗?

(3)What would you like to have?

你想喝点儿什么?

(4)What's your favorite?

你喜欢什么?

(5)Your usual drink?

你常喝什么?

(6)Your special, please?

你喜欢喝什么?

(7)What do you feel like having?

你想要什么?

(8)What wine would you prefer?

你最喜欢喝什么?

(9)Is there anything I can do for you?

我能帮你做些什么?

(1)This is our menu.

这是菜单。

(2)We have got good drinks.

我们有上好的饮品。

(3)We have some new wine.

我们刚进了一批酒。

(4)They taste very good/excellent.

它们口感相当好。

(5)They are very popular.

它们很受欢迎。

(6)They're not so bitter.

它们不那么苦。

(7)They look nice.

它们看上去不错。

(8)Our special is the local beer.

本地啤酒很有特色。

(9)They're a little sour.

这酒有点儿酸。

(10)They can't go to your head.

这酒不醉人。

(11)They have a long history.

它们历史悠久。

(12)They are rice wines, made from rice.

这是米酒,用米酿制的。

(13)They are made in China.

这是中国产的。

(14)We have got some new arrivals.

我们有新到的产品。

(15)You will feel comfortable.

你将感到舒适。

(16)People like it very much.

大家都很喜欢它。

(17)It sells well.

它的销路很好。

(18)It's the best one we have.

它是我们最好的品种。

(19)They look nice.

它们看上去很好。

(20)They smell fresh.

它们闻起来很清新。

(21)It sounds very interesting.

这个听起来挺有意思。

(22)The taste of it is sweet.

它的味道有点儿甜,

(23)The name of it is romantic.

它的名字很浪漫。

(24)There is difference between them.

它们之间有不同点。

(25)They are different from each other.

它们互不相同。

(26)They are similar.

它们完全一样。

(27)They look similar.

它们看上去相同。

(28)The quality of it is guaranteed.

它的质量有保障。

(29)Take it easy, please.

尽管放心。

(30)It is exported to many countries.

它被出口到很多国家。

(31)They will do you good.

它们对你有好处。

(32)You can believe it.

你可以相信它的质量。

(33)This is the right choice.

你的选择是正确的。

(34)Different people have different ideas.

仁者见仁,智者见智。

(35)It helps you keep fit.

它有益于你的健康。

(36)You will enjoy it.

你可以尽情地享受。

(37)It is our custom.

这是我们的风俗。

(38)You can find it almost everywhere.

这个产品到处可见。

(39)We have got soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.

我们有软饮料和酒品。

(40)We'd better drink more green tea in summer.

夏天我们最好饮绿茶。

(41)It appeals to Asian people.

它适合亚洲人的口味。

(42)They are from Europe.

它们来自欧洲。

(43)It is American style.

这是美国风格。

(44)Everyone knows it.

众人皆知。

(45)So far as I know, it is one of the best Chinese spirits.

据我所知,它是中国名酒之一。

(46)People here are fond of strong drinks.

这儿的人喜欢烈酒。

我介意你到 酒吧文化网站 看看 那里有例子的、、

标签:

本文地址: http://www.goggeous.com/b/1/333453

文章来源:天狐定制

版权声明:除非特别标注,否则均为本站原创文章,转载时请以链接形式注明文章出处。

猜你喜欢
猜你喜欢
  • 最新动态
  • 热点阅读
  • 猜你喜欢
热门标签

网站首页 ·

本站转载作品版权归原作者及来源网站所有,原创内容作品版权归作者所有,任何内容转载、商业用途等均须联系原作者并注明来源。

鲁ICP备2024081150号-3 相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发E-mail:admin@qq.com